Tired of wasting bread, because it gets too hard before you get to eat it? Then this French toast recipe might be really useful to you! AND it works for all kind of bread: toasts, baguette, slices, etc. It’s really easy and quick to prepare for breakfast or even as a dessert, and it might keep you from wasting your bread (better than throwing it away, right? :D)
Ingredients needed for the French toast recipe
– optional: add vanilla or cinnamon depending on your taste)
French toast recipe:
1. In a big bowl, put the milk, the eggs and the sugar (add the vanilla or cinnamon at this stage if you decide to opt for it).
2. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Cut your bread into slices/pieces.
4. Put the slices in the bowl with the milk/eggs/sugar.
5. Let the bread soak for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Fry your bread slices/pieces in the pan with a nut of butter
Here you go! Your French toasts are ready to eat! I would suggest to serve it hot, as it’s even yummier!
Note: Want something fancier?! Don’t hesitate to serve it with melted chocolate, jam, fruits ice cream or even candies (like smarties, M&Ms or Maltesers). It goes with everything 😉 (Believe me, I tried!)
And you, how are you going to serve your french toast?!
Related topic: Yogurt cake recipe – a piece of cake!