You have friends coming over for dinner and you want to impress them with your dessert? I have an idea for you! Apple crumble: Simple, but tasty!
Summer is slowly coming, so I thought that you might want to avoid something chocolaty (again)…?
Ingredients for the Apple Crumble:
Count 15 minutes to prepare the batter, and 20 to 30 minutes to bake in the oven. You will need:
– 200g of flour
– 125g of sugar
– 125g of butter
– 2 or 3 apples (I personally
use golden delicious
– lemon juice
Recipe of the Apple Crumble: Instructions
How to prepare your crumble:
1. In a big bowl, put the flour and the sugar.
2. Melt the butter and add it to the flour and sugar.
3. Knead the mixture with your hands.
4. Cut the apples into slices and spread some lemon juice on top.
5. Finally, sprinkle the dough over the apples.
Preheat your oven at 180°C. Bake 20 to 30 min at 180°C.
And there you go! A yummy and tasty dessert to treat your guests!
I suggest you to serve the crumble hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… even yummier!!
Note: You can add cinnamon or vanilla to your dough, if you want a little extra taste 😉
Enjoy the crumble and the dinner with friends!!!
Related topic (dessert recipes): Chocolate mousse recipe as easy as this!