Halfway to the weekend! Almost there! Friday is right next door!
I know you might need a little motivation to get there… so I thought I should share this classic waffles recipe with you. It worked pretty well for me!
I have good news for you: Waffles are really easy and quick to prepare. So why not give it a try tonight?
Ingredients for the Waffles
Count 15 minutes to prepare the batter, and 30 minutes to prepare the waffles. (Of course, a Waffle iron is necessary to prepare the waffles.
For 8 waffles, you will need:
– 125g of flour
– 2 eggs
– 75mL of milk
– 75mL of water
– 37g of butter
– 1 packet of vanilla sugar (optional)
– 1/2 packet of baking powder
(= 6g approx.)
Recipe: How to prepare your Waffles
1. In a big bowl, put the flour and the 2 eggs and mixed as much as you can to avoid any lumps.
2. Add the milk little by little and mix in between.
3. Add the water following the same procedure and mix.
4. Once you’ve added all the milk and the water, you can add the butter and the vanilla sugar.
5. Finally, add the half package of baking powder and mix one last time.
Preheat your waffle iron and add a nut of butter as soon as it reaches its optimal temperature. It should then take no more than 3 or 4 minutes cooking per waffle.
And there you go! Now you can take your nice plate of hot waffles on a trail with some toppings (fruits, chocolate, sugar, Nutella…) to bed and watch a movie!
What is your favorite topping for waffles?!
Enjoy the waffles and have a relaxing moment!!!
Related topic: How to make pancakes? (Pancakes recipe)